Re: activation:

  • From: "Alvin" <alvin.nkw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:36:49 +0800

This is precisely what FS told me to do, that is to purchase a dongle.  Oh come
on!  throwing good money over the bad one?
Enough is enough!  Afterall, when one purchase the SMA, there is no way one can
be sure that the newer version of jaws is what they needs.

Besides,  I have been using my laptop for 2 and half years and have not changed
or installed any new component, by just activating blue tooth and switching to
wi-fi will trigger the infamous activation request.  I don't think you need to
pay 1000 dollars to face the music!  And what FS can do is ask you to pay out
more money, to buy a dongle.  Easy way out!