acrobat not moving by page

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:45:19 -0700

I have acrobat 7.2 and the view is set to continuous.  Because of the
accessibility interface, you have to hit alt+pagedown to get it to move down
after the page has ended.  The problem is it only appears to move half a page.
The reason I think this is because when I do the pagedown command, jaws reads
some of the stuff I read before.  I don't think this happens with all documents,
but it did happen with something I opened from the web yesterday and had to add
taggs to.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?  Does anyone know how
to make acrobat not open the file automatically?