Re: accessing the google toolbar with JFW 5

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <chaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 16:49:45 -0400

Hi all,
As Earl previously mentioned, there is a main menu demostration with using
the google tool bar.  It goes over the google tool bar, and tells you what
is there for you to use.  It tells you a few short keys, and goes through
the options dialog box showing you the different settings.  Below is a
direct link to the main menu demonstration.  It is the September 24, 2003
show.  Hope this helps!

http://www.acbradio.org/archives/mainmenu/mm154.m3u