Re: accessing network before jaws is active

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:13:10 -0400

Well, that works, *if* you are the only person who uses that computer. But it sounds like she's using the computer in question at work, so that's obviously not an option.

James,
List Admin
At 08:55 PM 8/2/2006, you wrote:
This is pretty unfamiliar territory for me, but I went into control
panel, user accounts and simply deleted the accounts that were not me as
administrator. I do not have the XP logon screen at startup.