Re: accessible programs wanted

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:28:36 -0500

fire wall issues you probably will have to disable it

Michael Rouillard wrote:
When I try to open Mue torrent, I get a message saying that the program is already running but not responding. I try to close the program using the processes tab of the task manager, but there is no difference. I have even tried restarting the computer and reinstalling the program. What can I do?
Thanks,
Michael Rouillard

Alternative archives located at: