Re: accessible ftp clients

  • From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:28:33 -0700

Hi,
Try FTP Explorer. You can download it and use it for free, you decide after
30 days if you want to ppay for it or not, but you can continue using it.
It's very accessible and has Jaws Scripts that has documentation on how to
use the scripts and the program. You can find out how to download both at:

http://www.AccessiblePrograms.com

Dean