Re: accessible Bible

  • From: "Sunday Ugerdodge" <dayugdog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 13:43:48 -0700

Hi,

I have a best digital Bible for you and for everyone for our spiritual life:

Go to
http://www.e-sword.net
Contains the whole downloadable Bible Scriptures, almost all languages,
supported dictionaries and written facts from different authors.

But I think some scripters have to make a script for this to get more
accessible through keyboard navigation for the JAWS users. I like this Bible
resources website.

God bless us all here.