Re: accessible Adware programs.

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:07:19 EDT

One of the best I've found recently is malware bytes anti malware.  It
will catch the stuff that spybot for example won't.  Also you will get the
opportunity to install a spybot search and destory for blind users if you get
it.  Look for spybot on Kim Komando's security center page,
_www.komando.com/securitycenter_ (http://www.komando.com/securitycenter)   Also
go to
_www.malwarebytes.org_ (http://www.malwarebytes.org)  to get  that.  Remember
it's
a good thing to have more than one lamware program on  your system but not
more than one anti virus since antivirus programs will  conflict.  For that
I use Microsoft security essentials.

In a message dated 9/25/2010 2:47:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jfw-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jfw  Digest  Sat, 25 Sep 2010    Volume: 07  Issue:  1164

In This Issue:
accessible adware  program
Re: Getting JAWS to Say 'Unread' in  Windows Live Mail
Re: Wonderbar and outlook  2007

From:  "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: accessible adware  program
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:38:28 -0400

Hello,
What are  some recommendations for an accessible ad ware program with  jaws?

Thanks.

Omar Binno

Website:  www.bigoproductions.net
AIM:  LOD1116

------------------------------

From: "Peter Holdstock"  <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Getting JAWS to Say 'Unread' in  Windows Live Mail
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:59:02 +0100

'I'm using  windows 7 and jaws 11 but don't have this problem although I'm
not using  the latest build. You could label the graphic which represents
an
unread  message and jaws will then tell yuu. I don't understand why FS
don't
just  sort these minor querks out with windows live mail since it is so
widely  used  now.

peter

From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban"  <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wonderbar and outlook  2007
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 19:46:44 +0100

days on my dell windows 7  machine using Ms outlook,no one knew what it was
it went by itself,but all my  messages in Inbox had been invisible while it
hung around ,people even looked  up the word in a search engine regards
Dorothy
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:51:37 -0700  (PDT)

From: Brian and Denise Albriton  <autoharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Wonderbar and outlook  2007

My wife has outlook 2007 at work and  when she tabs to the folder list,

jaws says wonderbar. At that  point she sees none of her folders and it is

as iff the tab and  arrow keys get stuck. Has anone else encountered

something like  this.

19:40:00

End of jfw Digest V7  #1164