Re: access32 with jfw 5 under windows xp

  • From: Damon Fibraio <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 13:24:11 -0500

I got the one from FS's web site. I installed it both ways, prior to
redoing my authorization and after doing it. I am not saying it doesn't
work, as I have read many testimonies that it does, but I am saying that
for some odd reason, it is not working for me. I wish I knew what this
install was doing. Maybe I need to reboot after the install. I'll try that
shortly, but I don't think it is going to make any difference. I have had
other versions of dectalk installed on here before with the same results. I
don't know, I must have a crappy computer.

At 01:10 PM 4/2/2004, you wrote:

>I know for a fact that it will work.  I'm not sure which access 432 you have
>or what your jaws is authoried for but even though some got the error, it
>still worked.  I wonder though since we got it to work by installing it and
>setting it up before installing the authorizatin for jaws, that this might
>be what is necessary.

"Celebrate the moment, As it turns into one more
Another chance at victory, Another chance to score
The measure of the moment, Is a difference of degree
Just one little victory, A spirit breaking free" -- One little
victory"--Neil Peart of Rush