Re: access of e mail from another computer

  • From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:00:43 -0500

     David!  You can probably go to www.verizon.net and click on "My
Account" to read your email from any computer on the Internet.  Course you
could always set up an account on your friends computer to download your
email.  Verizon can give you all the details.
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software
! Edirol R-1: high quality portable stereo Compact Flash audio recorder with
USB, $400.00, www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! Native Instruments Elektrik Piano: $199.00
! Try Edirol for professional audio capture, audio playback and low latency
MIDI applications: http://www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! BA Software is a full fledged Tascam / Teac dealer:
http://www.ChirpingBat.Com/tascam.shtml
! Delta 66: $190 includes delivery in the USA, $220 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/delta.shtml
! Sound Forge 7.0 with Noise Reduction 2.0 and CD Architect 5.0: $350,
includes delivery in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! Giga Studio 96: $300 includes delivery in the USA, $330 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/gigastudio.shtml
! Sonar: 4.0: Studio $299, Producer $599, includes delivery in the USA, add
$30 outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/sonar.shtml
! We take PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, checks, wire transfers, etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
Bat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com