Re: access of e mail from another computer

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:47:03 -0500

Hi David,
The best option would be to access your email via the Internet. Since I'm
still new, I don't know if it's accessible on the Internet. Second option:
it depends on your friend IPS. Prior to creating another identity in your
friend's OE, export your mail account info to a floppy (Use Tools, Accounts,
Export provide a name and save your *.iaf file). You just need to import
your account in your friend's computer.
Good luck!
Adam