RE: accesible e-cards?

  • From: "Patricia Homan" <patriciahoman01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, agilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:24:40 +0000

Hello Everyone:
does any one know about some accesible e-cards I would like to send one to some one who is a jaws user, so please let me know.
thanks
best
Patty Homan

Patty & Allegra
My  little angel  in a doggie  suit.
To err is human, to forgive is canine
e-mail us at:
patriciahoman01@xxxxxxxxxxx

                                           Skype:
                                       patty-homan

                From: alun davies <mailto:agdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: jaws 6 with windows media 10

                Hi,

                I'm trying to burn tracks individually. Burning whole
albums works fine, but can't work out way with jaws to do individual
tracks. Any ideas? Ta. Alun

Hi every