Re: acb radio and winamp

  • From: Graham Smith <g.smith577@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:54:53 -0400

HI

Does anyone have any idea about this at all. No links are working when I go to the acb radio site.

With a lot of persistence I can eventually find a screen where I can choose what player to use and this is where I can get acb radio to work with windows media player but the winamp option does nothing.

Graham
At 03:16 PM 3/19/2011 -0400, you wrote:
HI

I cannot get acb radio to work with winamp all links are dead, however when I eventually find a page with choice of player to use winamp will not work but if I select windows media player all is well.

Can anyone advise how I can get winampt to work with this program.

I am useing latest jaws 12 and windows 7 64 bit.

I am pretty sure winamp is my default player.

Regards

Graham

Alternative archives located at: