Re: about openbook 8.0

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:50:06 -0700

Hi Carlo;

If you have an Open Book version on your computer, with the OB8 text
tutorial in it, I believe you can convert the text tutorial into an audio
file within the OB program.  Below are the links to join an OpenBook help
list.

openbook-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Openbook-users-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The first link is the link for asking questions to the list.  The second is
for subscribing.  Just click on the second link and put subscribe in the
subject field and send the email with nothing in the edit field.  The third
link is for unsubscribing.  Click on this link and put unsubscribe in the
subject field and nothing in the edit field and send.  Hope this helps.
Take care.
Mike