Re: a website

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:46:11 -0700

When you hear that clicking sound while trying to enter a web site, hit the
right shift and left control keys simultaneously. You may have to do this
several times but eventually you should no longer hear the clicking sound--in
fact, you should hear a message that says something like "new browser window."
You can also get around this problem by lowering your internet security
level--not recommended.
Your settings in your virus protection program (if you have one) may be
preventing you from opening the appropriate link.
I have been successful with this link so if you still have problems, write me
off list. Better still, if you have Skype, include your Skype name.