Re: a system tray problem.

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:59:32 -0500

Hi,

I haven't seen this before, but there have been times when, I'd get a
message saying that a script cannot be called from within itself. This
happens if you are already in the system tray for instance. Occasionally
I've gotten stuck in there, and escape will not work to get out. Try alt
tabbing to the script manager window and closing it with alt f4. IF you are
still having problems, try a reboot to fix it, this tends to cure these
quirks.

Hal