Re: a question on adobe reader and pdf files

  • From: "alice dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:19:48 -0400

Hi, all,
I have had absolutely no luck reading pdf files. I have adobe on my computer, but I either get nothing at all even after waiting for ages for the transformation or whatever it is to take place, or I get gibberish. Where is this read aloud feature of adobe found...? Maybe that will work better?
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Midence" <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>