RE: a program to open cd immage files

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 17:13:43 -0600

It depends on what you want to do with it. If you want to just look at it and extract the contents, and it is an iso file, use WinRAR. If it's not an iso, you can use UltraIso. If you want to burn the contents on to a cd, you can use Nero burning ROM.

From: "amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: a program to open cd immage files Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 17:10:15 -0600

does anyone no of a program that I can use to open a cd image file that I download from a friends server? amber