a problem I had with Trend Micro PC Cillin 2008 Security Pro and my solution

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:32:57 -0500

Hi all,

I don't know if this was rose's problem or not, as hers might have been more
major.  I did install the Trend Micro security pro 2008, and it worked great
for me.  the only problem I had was that when I went into internet Explorer,
I couldn't use the navigation quick keys like F to go to form fields, etc.
to fix this problem, we figured out that you have to go into the tools menu
of internet Explorer, manage add-on, scroll down to Transaction protector,
and tab and check the radio button that says disabled.  enabled is the
default.  I then pressed ok.  that was all, and it fixed the problem.

Have a blessed day,

Nicki

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in
despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9