Re: a plug in window

  • From: "Dana S. Leslie" <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:41:11 -0400

Randy,

It's not anything that needs fixing. It's just that, apparently, all  the
streams you've tried thus far use plug-in players. These are players (Such as
Quicktime) that open *inside* internet explorer, rather than in a separate
window. Try almost any of the streams on my media page and you won't hear "a
plug-in window."

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: DSLeslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE