Re: a new version of spyware blaster

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 12:31:48 -0800

Moti,

I've downloaded the new version using the link you provided(simply trying to
update the current program won't provide the chance to download, according
to the message you receive when attempting to update the program).  Thanks.

Now, will it be necessary to recompile or move the JFW Lite scripts, or will
they continue to work without me doing anything more?

Todah rabah

Daniel

contineu