Re: a new update for avg free

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 23:29:33 -0800

Oh, it's okay, Moti.  I haven't gone to the grisoft site yet.  I've been
there many times.  It just gets tiresome having to hunt so much to find the
areas about the free edition.  But I can do it.  Not rocket science.  Not
brain surgery.  Not skeet shooting.Which I don't think is what you guys use
your bullets for, most of the time.  Just a U.S. joke.

thanks.