Re: a jaws-friendly program to record streaming audio

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:52:44 -0500

Hi Joanne,

I use a program called Total Recorder.  I haven't played with the timer
feature as of yet, but the program is very Jaws friendly.  You have to pay
attention when you set it up though.  It will change the audio from your
sound card to it's own audio drivers.  You have to go back into your sounds
and audio devices and put it back on your sound card.
There are a few other settings that one should make, but I won't go into all
that on list.  Jack