Re: a jaws 10 question

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:49:44 -0500

go to jaws help and check for updates you should be using  10.0.167

stephen faill wrote:
hello list.
can anyone advise me on whether my jaws version 10.0.512 will work on a 64 bit windows operating system or not? i understand that it will work with windows 7 at a push, but is that the 32 or 64 bit version? i am debating to get either a machine with a 32 bit vista operating system or one with either the 32 or 64 bit windows 7 operating system on it? any help is greatly appreciated. regards. stephen faill