Re: a hard to read web table

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:18:12 -0700

I did use the Jaws table navigation keys. The cells appear blank. It looks like the info from one table is used in the sub table. I think the problem is with the layout of the table. I've seen this type of table before and have not found a way to make sense of them.

Another table like this is used by the transit system in my city to show bus schedule information.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>