Re: a Jaws setting that might hide edit fields?

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 08:51:46 -0400

This morning I tried Ann Byrne's suggestion (see below) for turning on "show pictures" to gain access to some online edit fields. Before I turned it on, I couldn't access a certain website; after I did, I could. So thank you.

G.W. Cox wrote off-list to tell me a quicker way of reaching the "show pictures" option. Once in the advanced tab under "options" within "tools," press "s" until you hear it spoken. With XP and IE6, I find I need to press "s" only five times.