Re: a Jaws setting that might hide edit fields?

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:01:28 -0400

I was trying to avoid complicating what already seemed complex enough. I wasn't trying to suggest that the tab is called accessibility, though that is what it's all about. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dave_d0619" <dave_d0619@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ann,

Could you please tell me where I have to go to find out if my pictures
button is checked? All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Mike