" a Friend of mine inquiry"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:54:27 +0200

dear honored list members:
a friend of mine concerning the following query.
Hi users, I wonder, is anyone out there using QDK and Quest with Jaws?
I am looking for someone who uses it who is blind so I may get some
help with some issues. Thanks for any help.
rhostetler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is