Zune reviews?

  • From: "Marc Rocheleau" <marcrocheleau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:03:46 -0500

Hey everyone,

I remember someone on the list saying awhile ago that the Microsoft Zune was a
very accessible player to use on its own and with jfw. I was just wondering if
more people had any experiences with the player. I am thinking of asking for
one (hooray for Christmas!) but want to make sure it isn't a waste of money
since I already have an iPod and don't want to get a new player for nothing.

Also how does the marketplace work with jaws and are the device's accessories
good or user friendly for those who are visually-impaired?

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Marc