RE: Zinio Reader & JAWS

  • From: Ryan MacIsaac <jrmacisaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:25:30 -0300

Hi Alan,

When I contacted Zinio, they told me that all of their publications at that
time used that same graphical format. They had no plans at that time to
offer a text only format that a screen reader could recognize.

The Zinio customer service was quite good and responsive to my questions.
They also refunded my purchase price for the two magazines I tested.

Ryan