RE: Your Experience with Time Warner Road Runner?

  • From: "Nolan Crabb" <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:10:50 -0500

I don't use the TW web site to get my mail, but their Internet provision
seems to be highly reliable in Columbus at least, and their Internet phone
service is hard-core solid.  It's far better than Mediacom's phone service,
which is what I had in Missouri.

I use exclusively Gmail for my e-mail, so I can't speak to the time Warner
e-mail servers, but if they're anything like the actual Internet connection,
then I presume you'd be looking at solid reliability.

Nolan