Re: Yardbird-Clicking on buttons

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 06:28:00 -0400

Hello Barbra:

I have used a couple of sites where I pressed a button called, for example,
go to shopping cart, and a new page opened.

In these cases, the buttons behaved in the same way as if they were coded in
the web language as  links.

The permutations on how a web site functions and looks are infinite.

As I said before, it is all in the mind of the designer ore designers, as to
how a web site looks and functions.

When Freedom Scientific called one of their tutorials "the Internet
Challenge", they were not so very far from the truth,  were they.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber