Re: Yahoogroups CAPTCHA Not Solved by Webvisum

  • From: Kane Brolin <kbrolin65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:24:35 -0400

On 9/5/09, Gary King <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since you have a new installation of Firefox, did you make sure that the
> option to load images was checked in Firefox?  This option was not checked
> by default when I first started to use the browser.

That actually is a very interesting suggestion, Gary.  I
double-checked this, along with other Options settings.  I discovered
that my problem was that I indeed was not logged into Webvisum last
Saturday, even though I thought I had been.  Once I fixed a faulty
password problem, images loaded and CAPTCHAs got solved from this new
installation perfectly.

Thanks for taking the time, everybody, to respond.

-Kane