Re: Yahoo messenger with voice?

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:53:35 -0800

Hi, Troy. I downloaded and installed yahoo messenger with voice this summer. You need either a good microphone or headset with a microphone if you want to use the call feature. I downloaded it directly from yahoo's website. When I get a message, there's kind of a ringing sound. Then Jaws tells me that a message has come in and who it's from. I haven't had to use scripts for it.
Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>