Re: Yahoo messenger with voice?

  • From: "Glenna" <earthmother407@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:09:23 -0500

I have it. Even though it says yahoo messenger with voice, it doesn't make any difference that you have to chat with text. I am not sure of the version I have, but I got it from oldversion.com. If you have jaws 7.0, you don't need any scripts. There was nothing special I had to download. Hope this helps. Glenna
Glenna Burgess

Windows Messenger screen name, earthmother122
AIM Screen Name, earthmother122
Yahoo Messenger Screen Name, earthmother122
----- Original Message ----- From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>