Re: Yahoo messenger and JAWS

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:36:41 -0800

Yahoo messenger works right out of the box if you use Yahoo Messenger version 7
with JAWS version 7. I use these two programs and Because of the versions I
use, Yahoo Messenger works grate! I am aware, however, that some people are not
able to upgrade to JAWS 7 for whatever reason. Thus, I don't know how to help
them other than say go to www.jfwlite.com/programs.html and look for the yahoo
messenger scripts, but they may not work with the latest version of yahoo
because of the fact that they are old. Thus, you might have to go to
www.oldversion.com and look for Yahoo Messenger version 6.

HTH

James