Re: Yahoo messenger 8.1 with jaws 8.0

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:32:03 -0500

Hello Addison:

Did you actually open MsConfig and make sure that Yahoo Messenger is
unchecked under the start up page?

I only ask this because, even though you uncheck the appropriate boxes
within Yahoo Messenger, the start up option if is set to run within MsComfig
can override what you set within the program itself.

Sincerely:

I had a similar problem with MSMessenger.

Dave Durber