Re: Yahoo mail clarification

  • From: "Shari Weir" <shariweir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:04:54 -0500

Thanks, I know that, but with Yahoo's web-based mail, that doesn't work.
Forms mode produces edit fields, for instance, for the to, cc, and subject
lines, but there's no edit field for typing the text of the message. Maybe
this is one of those Yahoo quirks that just doesn't work with Jaws. I'm just
trying to find out, in case there's an answer.