Yahoo Messenger and Jaws6.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:58:26 -0600

Looka hear Listers,
I just down loaded Yahoo messenger6, and really had some problems.
The Yahoo toolbar has a popup blocker. and it was stopping me from getting to
some websites.
Now I know we don't use toolbars, but, is it okay to uninstall the yahoo
toolbar in add and remove folder? There another toolbar but I forget the name,
maybe one of you know the name, but do you think it would be okay to get rid of
it! These are in the add and remove folder.
Thanks, I'll be listening  out.
Carliss
P.S.  Yes, I did down load the scripts from JFWlite website.