Re: Yahoo Messenger and JAWS

  • From: "Gene" <guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:13:28 -0400

Go to jfwlite.com and then to programs. Download and install the version of
Yahoo messenger you find there and the scripts. They are for 5.x but work
just fine with 6.x. Also go to the helpful hints page and download the file
for Yahoo messenger. It will help you set things up in messenger.

Thanks; Gene

On MSN and Yahoo - guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx