Re: XPSP3

  • From: "MR. Young" <cornelius01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:51:22 +0800

I think I'll wait for it to come in Windows Update.
Its much easier.

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended for the addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not
distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me
immediately by return email and delete the document.