re: XPSP3

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:30:28 -0400

SP3 doesn't offer anything new to XP so far as interface or feature additions that will interfere with JFW. Most of it is just your typical updates that you should have been receiving anyway, except packaged in a more manageable way.

James,
List Admin
At 06:14 AM 30/04/2008, you wrote:
Modi,

What version of JAWS are you using with SP3? I'm wondering if it will be compatible with JFW version 7.0

Alan

Modi wrote:
Hi friends,
I've downloaded and installed successfully Service Pack 3 and it works properly on my XP Pro Machine.
I also suggest to analyze whether you need to defrag your computer or not.
It's because this Pack 3 is a file of 316 MB about.

HTH

Moti