RE: XP profiles & Jaws loading

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:31:09 -0400

Hello.

To have remote Jaws start automatically on the server do the following,
which comes from the freedom scientific FAQ?

1. Start a terminal session and log in to the server.
2. Select the JAWS shortcut on the terminal session desktop and press
CTRL+C.
3. Open the Start menu.
4. Open the Programs submenu (or All Programs submenu if you are using
Windows XP).
5. Select the Startup folder, press the APPLICATION Key, and choose Open.
6. Press CTRL+V to paste the shortcut into the Startup folder.

I hope this helps.

Chris.