Re: XP Pro, Jaws 5.844, O E 6 inconsistant function

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:18:48 -0400

Thanks, I'll check those things again.

I have also found that jaws will also often slow down so much as to be
unusable and that just unloading and reloading Jaws does not always speed it
up in fact often Jaws will not reload and the machine needs to be turned off
and restarted in order to achieve acceptable function.  There is a gig of
memory on the machine. I am used to the DecExpress external synth perhaps I
am a little impatient, I don't suppose there is a card based external synth
which could be slid into one of those slots is there?

I need to get high performance out of this equipment, not as a computer
professional but as an increasingly technology dependant health
professional. The list's patience is appreciated.

Again thanks.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario
dleavens@xxxxxxx
     Home of the Polar Bear Express!