Re: XP Home Settings

  • From: "david poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 17:49:04 -0400

in folder options either from a folder or in controll panel, go to the view
tab and make sure you have settings to not hide extentions.  Some are hidden
by default.  You might also try maximizing the window or hitting ctrl+ te
plus key n the numpad to widen the list.  how are you trying to read file
names I mean, in what interface, my compter, windows explorer, a dialog in
an application?