XP Help

  • From: Paul Bolduc <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW Users List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:11:49 -0500

Good morning to all,
Probably the wrong list to ask, but I figure and know that there are  lots of
knowledgeable users on this list.

I received a new computer with XP Pro and yesterday when going through my mail
up came something like close all messages from now on?  This occured when
deleating a message.
This morning I downloaded over 100 messages and only 50 showed up in the In
tray.  I don't have any filters set so I should have gotten all of them.  How
do I correct this problem? \

Happy Holidays,

Paul

E-mail:  pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx