Writing notes using mobile facebook

  • From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:50:30 -0500

Sorry to bring up the facebook demon yet again, but I am rather puzzled.

I want to write posts longer than 420 characters...facebook apparently calls
these "notes" and I've seen other folks do them aplenty.
The faq on the mobile site says:

How do I write a note?
Click the "Profile" link at the top of any m.facebook.com page, then click
"Notes" at the bottom of the page. Scroll to the bottom of My Notes, and click
the "Write a Note" link.

Pretty clear, right? Except, I do not see "notes" anywhere on the profile page.
I did a find ffor it and even checked the 'info" page to see if it might be
there...nothing.
The worst part is that I seem to remember when I first signed up that there was
a link there that said "notes", but now I'm not even certain!

Any ideas at all?