RE: Worth upgrading to JAWS 12 from 11 question

  • From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 04:21:30 -0000

There really is nothing new to speak of in jaws 12 apart from the settings
center and the virtual ribbons feature.  I've used up all my SMA thanks to
freedom science fiction and their useless upgrades, so I will be one of
those who is probably not going to pay to renew a pair of eyes.

Waste of time, which they could just put in a mini update for jaws 1. Oh
well I'm not an fs programmer or whatever, so I'll just shut up.