RE: Word-showing paragraph marks

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:53:48 -0500

Chip-
Actually FS tech support verified that the problem also exists in Word 2003.
The tech I spoke with had been following our thread, and tried it himself on
2003- with the result that it did not work.  Now, if he changed paragraph mark
settings in Options to say checked, JAWS will announce these marks, but
previous versions of JAWS announced the marks without changing default settings
for Word.  I thought I had lost my mind for several months because that feature
suddenly did not work for me- but never linked the problem to the instaallation
of a particular JAWS build.  I'm just glad to know that I'm not losing my
mind... ;-) yet!

Cher