RE: Word-showing paragraph marks

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:34:25 -0400

Cher,

well, one way would be to upgrade to word 2003, since I know it does say
the paragraph marks in that version.

Another way would be to save the word 2002 scripts and associated files
off to some other directory, and then copy the ones for word 2003 to the
names of the ones for 2002 (using the later scripts in other words for
word 2002).  That must be where the problem is, in the scripts and/or
associated config or other files.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange